Monday, May 7, 2018

鬥氣夫妻 (Barefoot in the Park)

Today’s the day that the “Knockout Queen”, 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí) (pictured above, centre), proudly got up from her fallings down in the second and third games. Asked by the press attaché, 谷笑冰 (Gǔ Xiàobīng) (first from left), whether she had been preparing yesterday evening for today’s revenge, she replied: “I preferred to rest rather than wasting energies on last minute changing of style. By now what is done is done. This win won’t change much about me. I can only say that winning a game is good for me”. Semantically speaking, there are certain things one shouldn’t ask about, but the star system has no mercy. And so 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn) (first from right), how does she feel? “Well, I feel I have to metabolise today’s game. Tomorrow is a free day, and I’ll take advantage of it to prepare for new challenges”. The second free day falls on Tuesday, so the question is, how will you spend it? 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn) doesn’t share her secrets even with her best friend: “Just like last Saturday”, while 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí) announces more bold programs: “Sleeping all Saturday didn’t work well for me. Perhaps I might take a walk in the nearby of the hotel, and then back to eating. The InterContinental’s meals are quite tasty”. Photo: 樊璐璐 (Fán Lùlù).

No comments: