Friday, May 4, 2018

Olivetti Lettera 32

Even today 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí) (centre) and 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn) (right) answered the questions by reporters, eventually “moderated” by 谷笑冰 (Gǔ Xiàobīng) (left). Quite foreseeably 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí) expressed regret for having made a couple of flawed calculations (which in fact costed her the game), while 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn) praised her opponent’s tenacity: “I feel like today’s game was very tense, and my opponent’s very stubborn defensive performance gave me a hard challenge”. Then, asked how they will pass their free day on Saturday, 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí) had no doubts about it: “I will study and train. A match is very demanding, so better not to go out”. Her friend 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn) was just a little more possibilist: “Well, not necessarily going out. To say the truth, I haven’t thought much about what I’ll do”. Finally, two last question asked by one of the reporters. One for 居文君 (Jū Wénjūn). What does she think about, when she – always so calm-looking – sits before starting a new game? “In that moment, I just control my breath and let myself enter into the spirit of the battle. In that moment, I don’t think anything”, she said. Last but not least, one question for 谭中怡 (Tán Zhōngyí). Only a half point after two games: any pressure? “That’s something that has not too much influence on me. When I lose I’m not happy, but I quite trust my ability to resist pressure”, she said. Photo: kaixian.tv.

No comments: