Thursday, May 25, 2017

Book with No Back Cover


Garry Kimovich Kasparov: “I won’t return to Russia; I’m willing to take risks, but I’m not used to doing silly things”. See https://www.inopressa.ru/article/22May2017/times/kasparov.html.

“I won’t return to Russia”, 13th World Chess Champion Garry Kimovich Kasparov told Bryan Appleyard of The Times. “I’m willing to take risks, but I’m not used to doing silly things. I feel much safer living here [Ed. Note: in New York] than in many places, and I would never put my foot in certain countries which are too close to Russia. I don’t need any protection here”.
Kasparov’s mother, Klara Shagenovna, still lives in Moscow. “We used to meet in Tallinn, Vilnius or Croatia, I see her several times a year, and we talk on the phone every day”, Kasparov said.

No comments: