Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Nobody’s Tale (Episode 0)


The King of Yellow Cheaters was a tough guy. Showy, excessive, kitsch. A replicant Wayne.
In his somptuous bathtub of gold and porcelain, surrounded by a line-up of languishing odalisques, he was used to take hot baths everyday.
He’s never sick of this repetition.
Everything in his house is splitting seven.
Seven rooms from the lamb’s throne to the dog’s hole.
Seven temptations from the flesh to the bone.
Seven rings for seven brides.
Suddenly Madam Sunflower came in.
Whithout her mask of plastic youth she looked like an ageless old-fashioned dress.
“You’ve got the guy?”, lazily the King asked.
“He’s already mine. I could even order him to do the dog for me”, she said.
“Honey!”, the King said. ”I’m the commander in chief”.
“You’re my commander in beef”, she nodded.
“I make the rules!”, the King said. “I want his money...”.
“Honey, honey, honey. I call him honey”, Madam Sunflower whispered.
“Ah, ah, ah!”, they both laughed loudly.
“The man is so jealous of Kong”, she said.
“And you must keep up his hate”, he said.
“Sure”, Madam Sunflower said. “I’ll take him everything away and I’ll bring it to you”.
“What about the girl?”, the King asked.
“She’s on my side. I promised her ten percent of all possessions of dear Arco”, she answered.
“And she believed you?”, he smiled.
“Yeah, I want to tear her hair from hair”, she said.
“I’m not your cornucopia”, the King said. “I’m your master!”.
“You’re my Wizard of Oz. And so I want for what you have got”, Madam Sunsflower said.
“You’ll have what you want”, the King said.
Pimp. Pump. Pamp.
Pimp pump pamp.

To be continued...

No comments: