Tuesday, February 25, 2014

前傳 (Prequel)


October 10, 2013

Ciao Miss Hóu Yìfán,
I was only joking... So, “relieving the suspense”, I offer to you [omissis] for the two games, plus everything you will need for your Italian holiday (hotel, air tickets from and to Zurich, etc.). Furthemore, if you desire, you can attend the dance classes of Alessandra’s school whenever you like.
Perhaps, it will be possible to find some extra money from a local sponsor, but as a matter of principle I’m not used to accept anything from people and organizations that I don’t like, as for instance KTV China and/or Italian [omissis] Federation.
So, at the moment, I can only rely on myself. If things were to change for better, I would be happy to raise your honorary to [omissis] and more, who knows... I hope so!
Do not apologize for your English: it’s much better than my Chinese!
I await your instructions.
All the best!

No comments: