Friday, December 15, 2023

After Ever After

The educational TV program “Champions Talk: From the Arena to the Workplace”, co-produced by the Peking University Youth League Committee and China Education Television (CETV), is to be broadcasted on CETV Channel 1 at 20.45 every Saturday and Sunday from December 16, 2023 to January 6, 2024, featuring 郭丹丹 (Guō Dāndān) (December 16, 2023), 侯逸凡 (Hóu Yìfán) (December 17, 2023), 陈一冰 (Chén Yībīng) (December 23–24, 2023), 丁宁 (Dīng Níng) (December 30, 2023), 刘伟 (Liú Wěi) (December 31, 2023), and 张宁 (Zhāng Níng) (January 6, 2024). Playbill: China Education Television (CETV).

13 comments:

Ulises said...

It looks so interesting!

I'm sad that I don't know Chinese 😢.

Lorenzo said...

Hopefully AI will come to our rescue!

Ulises said...

Will you upload the parts where the queen of chess appears?

Lorenzo said...

If I succeed, I will be happy.

Ulises said...

Does the website work for you?

It says "That page could not be found."

Lorenzo said...

What website are you referring to?

Ulises said...

http://www.centv.cn/cetv1/index.html

I'm trying to see if I can watch the broadcast live.

Lorenzo said...

Oh, good luck! It says to me too "That page could not be found". The same thing can easily happen even when trying to follow live - from Europe - some Chinese tournaments via zhibo. I am quite busy today, so I'll try to watch it delayed tonight - usually not an easy thing either.

Lorenzo said...

Apparently today was broadcasted the first of six episodes, and was dedicated to 郭丹丹 (Guō Dāndān), the first world champion in Chinese skiing history: see https://www.douyin.com/video/7313017845430897959. The other five episodes will be broadcasted on 17, 23/24, 30, 31 December 2023 and 6 January 2024.

Ulises said...

I see.

Do you think that what will be broadcasted of Hou Yifan is the recording from October 17–19 (https://linuxinterflorence.blogspot.com/2023/11/from-stage-to-screen.html)?

Lorenzo said...

I guess yes. If I well understood what I read, the episode will be broadcasted tomorrow.

Ulises said...

Well, in that case, I hope you enjoy it!

Lorenzo said...

In any case, I'll enjoy it, for sure!