Friday, March 1, 2013

First Lady (Primadonna)

Honoured Mr. [omissis],

My name is Alessandra Innocenti, I’m the co-author of the chess book “Serafino Dubois il Professionista” (Brescia, Messaggerie Scacchistiche, 2000) and sometimes contribute as Isadora Duncan to Lorenzo Barsi’s blog Labirinti e Casematte.
My letter is to ask your precious help to realize a project.
From a long time Mr. Barsi and I, together with a lot of chess players, historians and international chess friends, are working at a free-loading book about the italian chess player Clarice Benini. We would like to have a match annotated by Miss Hóu Yìfán, but we can’t find a way to reach her because of the problems for foreign people to open a Chinese Weibo account. I thought may be you can where we can’t. Is it possible by your help to deliver the enclosing request directly to Miss Hóu Yìfán?
Waiting for your kind reply

Gratefully yours
Alessandra Innocenti

Delivered on Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:42 AM

No comments: