Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ghost Protocol

An old acquaintance of mine wrote me a couple of days ago, complaining that he never could find an e-mail address on this page and that, for this reason, I could probably not have enjoyed Arcovazzi’s successful carreer through the years. Well, I really felt amazed! If you scroll down the page, you’ll easily notice that it appears an envelope with written above “Contact us”, linked directly to an e-mail address: linuxinterflorence@gmail.com. And then, below that, there is even another one: 2085563789@qq.com. Funny thing. Maybe Arcovazzi is not at his ease with the Internet. Yet, his qualified collaborators never missed a hit! One time one of them sent me one hundred times the same cryptic message: “You MUST write that P. won the blitz challenge in Campi Bisenzio, otherwise we will hire Tina as our correspondent in Germany!”. No joke. One hundred times! Every time more angry, every time more block letters. You see, in the end, I write it now! Please accept my apologies for my lateness.

No comments: