Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Numbers & Colours

CNR (National Research Council) and PoliCom did an exclusive research study for la Repubblica on the Twitter data of several political leaders, finding out that the number of their followers is dramatically overrated, in the proportion of 1 to 8. I don’t think it is a novelty, but rather a confirmation of something that was well known to everyone. As for me, I have to say I am not a leader nor a political theorist, so it’s beautiful not to have a “social target” to reach. Indeed, I have only two or three readers each day, who not necessarily are followers of mine. I’ve always thought that classifying a reader as “detractor” or “fan” is a most sad thing, so my two or three readers can be sure I won’t ever call them followers for watching things I do not always like.

No comments: